When the download is completed, double-click that Zip file to unpack it. Inside the resulting folder you’ll find sixteen mp3 files which you can play on your computer or load onto your iPod or other mp3 player.
You can use use your computer’s disc-burning software like iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn them to a standard audio CDR. You’ll also find PDF artwork in the unzipped folder so that you can print a booklet for a slimline jewel case, and label artwork to use where your printer has the facility to print onto the face of CDs.
Note: some Windows PC systems produce apparently duplicated files in the unzipping process. Any with their file names commencing ._ can be safely ignored or deleted by Windows users. And unlike Macs, some PCs require you to download an extra app or bit of software like Winzip to do the unzipping.
1. Kries Zelena lipa
2. Gwyneth Glyn Cwlwm
3. Jolie Holland & Samantha Parton Biding My Time
4. Tim Jones & The Dark Lanterns Blossom & Fruit
5. Meïkhâneh Eszmélet
6. Trio Da Kali, Kronos Quartet Kanimba
7. Cocanha Lo Companhon De l’Avairon
8. Jack Rutter Stormy Winds
9. Edgelarks Yarl’s Wood
10. Saz’iso Penxherenë E Zotrisë Sate
11. Folk’ Avant Infall
12. The Emily Askew Band Cantiga De Santa Maria 42 / Bourrée
13. Cohen Braithwaite-Kilcoyne Ripon Sword Dance Song
14. Germa Adan Born To Die
15. Msafiri Zawose Mazingira
16. Topette! Ricer