When the download is completed, double-click that Zip file to unpack it. Inside the resulting folder you’ll find sixteen mp3 files which you can play on your computer or load onto your iPod or other mp3 player.
You can use use your computer’s disc-burning software like iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn them to a standard audio CDR. You’ll also find PDF artwork in the unzipped folder so that you can print a booklet for a slimline jewel case, and label artwork to use where your printer has the facility to print onto the face of CDs.
Note: some Windows PC systems produce apparently duplicated files in the unzipping process. Any with their file names commencing ._ can be safely ignored or deleted by Windows users. And unlike Macs, some PCs require you to download an extra app or bit of software like Winzip to do the unzipping.
- Julian Gaskell And His Ragged Trousered Philanthropists The Dead Horse
- Ruth Theodore Man Of The Land
- Mor Karbasi Bezos
- Julie Murphy Willie Taylor
- Mikey Kenney Return To The Soggy Desert
- Gadarene The King’s Head Hornpipe
- Stefano Saletti & Banda Ikona Padri Di Noi
- Roberto Tombesi Pia/Monferrina N° 20 / Manfrina Di Carfon/Manfrina Dei Coce
- Harp And A Monkey Banks Of Green Willow
- Robb Johnson England’s Power And Glory
- Bitori Cruz Di Pico
- Rory McLeod And The Familiar Strangers Sleep Tonight
- Kaela Rowan Lord Gregory
- Constantinople & Ablaye Cissoko Soutouro
- Goitse Houdini