When the download is completed, double-click that Zip file to unpack it. Inside the resulting folder you’ll find sixteen mp3 files which you can play on your computer or load onto your iPod or other mp3 player.
You can use use your computer’s disc-burning software like iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn them to a standard audio CDR. You’ll also find PDF artwork in the unzipped folder so that you can print a booklet for a slimline jewel case, and label artwork to use where your printer has the facility to print onto the face of CDs.
Note: some Windows PC systems produce apparently duplicated files in the unzipping process. Any with their file names commencing ._ can be safely ignored or deleted by Windows users. And unlike Macs, some PCs require you to download an extra app or bit of software like Winzip to do the unzipping.
1. Police Dog Hogan Tyburn Jig
2. Lula Pena Pesadelo Da História
3. Dipper Malkin King Storm
4. Keith Christmas Cross The Water
5. Orchestra Baobab Fayinkounko
6. Pixvae El Curruco
7. Chris Foster The Faithful Plough
8. Twelfth Day Stop Talking About It
9. Las Hermanas García Luz De Luna
10. Jason Steel We Danced
11. Jimmy Aldridge & Sid Goldsmith Bonny Bunch Of Roses
12. Debashish Bhattacharya The Dance Of Nai’a At Oahu Shore
13. Hannah Shira Naiman The Blue House
14. Pauliina Syrjälä Teodor & Feodor
15. Steve Tilston & Jez Lowe Tattered And Torn
16. Saltland Magnolia