When the download is completed, double-click that Zip file to unpack it. Inside the resulting folder you’ll find sixteen mp3 files which you can play on your computer or transfer onto your smartphone, tablet, iPod or other mp3 player.
You can use use your computer’s disc-burning software like iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn them to a standard audio CDR. You’ll also find PDF artwork in the unzipped folder so that you can print a booklet for a slimline jewel case, and label artwork to use where your printer has the facility to print onto the face of CDs.
Note: some Windows PC systems produce apparently duplicated files in the unzipping process. Any with their file names commencing ._ can be safely ignored or deleted by Windows users. And unlike Macs, some PCs require you to download an extra app or bit of software like Winzip to do the unzipping.
1. Ma Polaine’s Great Decline The Poison Sits
2. Andy Irvine & Luke Plumb Farewell To Ballymoney
3. Dafné Kritharas Katsivela
4. Bryony Griffith Radstock & Wednesday Night
5. Orchestre Tout Puissant Marcel Duchamp Blow
6. Bird In The Belly Irish Emigrant
7. Norma Waterson, Eliza Carthy & The Gift Band The Elfin Knight
8. The Fretless The Killavil Fancy
9. Päivi Hirvonen Väinöläinen
10. Eugenia Georgieva Gyul Devoyche / A Maiden Like A Rose
11. Alden, Patterson & Dashwood The Time Song
12. Sousou & Maher Cissoko Bour Yalla
13. Alasdair Roberts, Amble Skuse & David McGuinness The Fair Flower Of Northumberland
14. Will Pound The Quaker
15. Dom Flemons Steel Pony Blues
16. Tal National Belles Reines