When the download is completed, double-click that Zip file to unpack it. Inside the resulting folder you’ll find sixteen mp3 files which you can play on your computer or transfer onto your smartphone, tablet, iPod or other mp3 player.
You can use use your computer’s disc-burning software like iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn them to a standard audio CDR. You’ll also find PDF artwork in the unzipped folder so that you can print a booklet for a slimline jewel case, and label artwork to use where your printer has the facility to print onto the face of CDs.
Note: some Windows PC systems produce apparently duplicated files in the unzipping process. Any with their file names commencing ._ can be safely ignored or deleted by Windows users. And unlike Macs, some PCs require you to download an extra app or bit of software like Winzip to do the unzipping.
1. The Rheingans Sisters Green Unstopping
2. Muddy Gurdy Glory Glory Hallelujah
3. You Are Wolf As Sylvie Was Walking
4. Zanmari Baré In Sor
5. Effra Musicophilia
6. López, Petrakis, Chemirani Shin U Zer (Blue And Yellow)
7. Dirt Music Love Is A Foreign Country
8. Djénéba Et Fousco Regrets
9. Catrin Finch & Seckou Keita Yama Ba
10. Thom Ashworth Work Life Out To Keep Life In
11. Cath & Phil Tyler Finest Flower
12 Blowzabella Cé
13. Monsieur Doumani Fallow Fields
14. Minna Raskinen Sakra
15. The Transports The Black And Bitter Night
16. Banter Plane Tree