When the download is completed, double-click that Zip file to unpack it. Inside the resulting folder you’ll find sixteen mp3 files which you can play on your computer or load onto your iPod or other mp3 player.
You can use use your computer’s disc-burning software like iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn them to a standard audio CDR. You’ll also find PDF artwork in the unzipped folder so that you can print a booklet for a slimline jewel case, and label artwork to use where your printer has the facility to print onto the face of CDs.
Note: some Windows PC systems produce apparently duplicated files in the unzipping process. Any with their file names commencing ._ can be safely ignored or deleted by Windows users. And unlike Macs, some PCs require you to download an extra app or bit of software like Winzip to do the unzipping.
1. Canzoniere Grecanico Salentino Subbra Sutta
2. Stick In The Wheel Roving Blade
3. L’Attirail Parada a Nonoava
4. Bao Sissoko, Mola Sylla & Wouter Vandenabeele Xafamaya
5. Laura Smyth & Ted Kemp The Manchester Angel
6. Julie Fowlis Camariñas
7. Boubacar Traore Je Chanterai Pour Toi
8. Sproatly Smith Wassail
9. False Lights Murder In The Red Barn
10. Leila Gobi Deidi Dadada
11 Ralph McTell & Wizz Jones Old Fashioned Shotgun Wedding
12. I Fratelli Tarzanelli Hilltop
13. Melrose Quartet The Seeds Of Love
14. Ian A. Anderson Pretty Polly
15. Namvula Nkondo
16. Martin Hayes Quartet The Orphan