When the download is completed, double-click that Zip file to unpack it. Inside the resulting folder you’ll find sixteen mp3 files which you can play on your computer or load onto your iPod or other mp3 player.
You can use use your computer’s disc-burning software like iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn them to a standard audio CDR. You’ll also find PDF artwork in the unzipped folder so that you can print a booklet for a slimline jewel case, and label artwork to use where your printer has the facility to print onto the face of CDs.
Note: some Windows PC systems produce apparently duplicated files in the unzipping process. Any with their file names commencing ._ can be safely ignored or deleted by Windows users. And unlike Macs, some PCs require you to download an extra app or bit of software like Winzip to do the unzipping.
- Three Cane Whale Moon In A Bottle
- Las Hermanas Caronni La Mélodie Des Choses
- Rachel Newton Proud Maisrie
- Yorkston · Thorne · Khan Everything Sacred
- Carrie Rodriguez I Dreamed I Was Lola Beltrán
- Boreas Bjørnen
- Eva Salina Hovani Romni
- Filippo Gambetta Zigoela
- Glue Pot Back From The Mountain
- Jim Causley Banks Of The Tale
- Slow Moving Clouds Os
- Show Of Hands Mesopotamia
- Tęgie Chłopy Śpiwa Rodowita
- Lakou Mizik Anba Siklon
- Madame Česki Spinning Wheel
- Djelimady Tounkara Diamana Mara Manssa