When the download is completed, double-click that Zip file to unpack it. Inside the resulting folder you’ll find sixteen mp3 files which you can play on your computer or load onto your iPod or other mp3 player.
You can use use your computer’s disc-burning software like iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn them to a standard audio CDR. You’ll also find PDF artwork in the unzipped folder so that you can print a booklet for a slimline jewel case, and label artwork to use where your printer has the facility to print onto the face of CDs.
Note: some Windows PC systems produce apparently duplicated files in the unzipping process. Any with their file names commencing ._ can be safely ignored or deleted by Windows users. And unlike Macs, some PCs require you to download an extra app or bit of software like Winzip to do the unzipping.
- Eliza Carthy & The Wayward Band Fade & Fall (Love Not)
- Alden, Patterson & Dashwood Water Song
- Abou Diarra Koya Blues
- Jack Harris Vanished Birds
- Amira Medunjanin Tvojte oči Leno mori
- Trio Dhoore Endless Dancing
- Daoirí Farrell Bogie’s Bonnie Belle
- Sarah-Jane Summers & Juhani Silvola Widdershins
- Moussu T e Lei Jovents Cosmopolida
- Derroll Adams The Sky
- Voxtra Ballu Seriu
- Owen Woods Cuckoo’s Nest/Le Bedeau De L’Enfer
- Heg & The Wolf Chorus The White Witch
- Ensemble Ériu Micho Russell’s
- Ross Daly & Evgenia Damavoliti-Toli Erotokritos – Aretousa’s Lament
- Windy Gyle Band The Ronald Cooper Jig