When the download is completed, double-click that Zip file to unpack it. Inside the resulting folder you’ll find sixteen mp3 files which you can play on your computer or transfer onto your smartphone, tablet, iPod or other mp3 player.
You can use use your computer’s disc-burning software like iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn them to a standard audio CDR. You’ll also find PDF artwork in the unzipped folder so that you can print a booklet for a slimline jewel case, and label artwork to use where your printer has the facility to print onto the face of CDs.
Note: some Windows PC systems produce apparently duplicated files in the unzipping process. Any with their file names commencing ._ can be safely ignored or deleted by Windows users. And unlike Macs, some PCs require you to download an extra app or bit of software like Winzip to do the unzipping.
- Ben Walker feat. Laura Ward On Humber Bank
- Joan Francés Tisnèr Dus
- June Tabor Bonny May
- Alula Down Master Kilby
- Park Jiha When I Think Of Her
- Áššu Vulles Heaika
- Burd Ellen Sweet Lemany
- Rob Harbron Women & Wine / Tumbler’s Hornpipe
- Kelly Hunt Even The Sparrow
- C Joynes & The Furlong Bray Sang Kancil
- Nick Hart The Rakish Young Fellow
- Refugees For Refugees Lhasa
- The Lost Words: Spell Songs feat. Rachel Newton & Sekou Keita Willow
- Allison De Groot & Tatiana Hargreaves I Don’t Want To Get Married
- Flook Jig For Simon
- Kanazoe Orkestra Bembaliya