When the download is completed, double-click that Zip file to unpack it. Inside the resulting folder you’ll find sixteen mp3 files which you can play on your computer or load onto your iPod or other mp3 player.
You can use use your computer’s disc-burning software like iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn them to a standard audio CDR. You’ll also find PDF artwork in the unzipped folder so that you can print a booklet for a slimline jewel case, and label artwork to use where your printer has the facility to print onto the face of CDs.
Note: some Windows PC systems produce apparently duplicated files in the unzipping process. Any with their file names commencing ._ can be safely ignored or deleted by Windows users. And unlike Macs, some PCs require you to download an extra app or bit of software like Winzip to do the unzipping.
- Mekons How Many Stars
- Crooked Jades Down to the River
- Kathryn Tickell & The Darkening Aboot The Bush
- Brighde Chaimbeul Tornala Maika
- Bragod Uryen Erechwydd, Pt. 2
- Roland Van Campenhout Midnight Star
- David Davis & The Warrior River Boys Ramblin’ Blues
- VRï Aros Mae’r Mynyddau Mawr
- Alasdair Roberts, Neil McDermott & Tartine de Clous Tout en me promenant
- Our Native Daughters Moon Meets The Sun
- K.O.G & The Zongo Brigade Medowo
- Em Marshall The Building Light
- Mikey Kenney Montagna Di Menta (Calitri)
- Thom Ashworth Derry Gaol
- Naomi Bedford & Paul Simmonds I Must And I Will Be Married
- Amira Medunjanin & TrondheimSolistene Sve Pticice Zapevale