When the download is completed, double-click that Zip file to unpack it. Inside the resulting folder you’ll find sixteen mp3 files which you can play on your computer or transfer onto your smartphone, tablet, iPod or other mp3 player.
You can use use your computer’s disc-burning software like iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn them to a standard audio CDR. You’ll also find PDF artwork in the unzipped folder so that you can print a booklet for a slimline jewel case, and label artwork to use where your printer has the facility to print onto the face of CDs.
Note: some Windows PC systems produce apparently duplicated files in the unzipping process. Any with their file names commencing ._ can be safely ignored or deleted by Windows users. And unlike Macs, some PCs require you to download an extra app or bit of software like Winzip to do the unzipping.
- Moonlight Benjamin Port-Au-Prince
- Kitty Macfarlane Man, Friendship
- SANS Astele Oro – Step Careful, Stallion
- Jimmy Aldridge & Sid Goldsmith A Monument To The Times/The Stepped Ford
- Northern Flyway Rosefinch
- FLO Vergine Di Fine Agosto
- Rachel Newton For Love
- Fulya Özlem & Akustik Kabare Ben Yine Kaçar Giderim
- Rachael McShane & The Cartographers Sheath And Knife
- Tom Rush Far Away
- Anandi Bhattacharya Amaro Porano Jaha Chay (What My Heart Desires)
- Nathan Salsburg Impossible Air
- Steve Tilston I Really Wanted You
- Ann O’aro Lo Shien
- Malphino Molienda
- Toby Hay The Longest Day