When the download is completed, double-click that Zip file to unpack it. Inside the resulting folder you’ll find sixteen mp3 files which you can play on your computer or transfer onto your smartphone, tablet, iPod or other mp3 player.
You can use use your computer’s disc-burning software like iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn them to a standard audio CD-R. You’ll also find PDF artwork in the unzipped folder so that you can print a booklet for a slimline jewel case, and label artwork to use where your printer has the facility to print onto the face of CDs.
Note: some Windows PC systems produce apparently duplicated files in the unzipping process. Any with their file names commencing ._ can be safely ignored or deleted by Windows users. And unlike Macs, some PCs require you to download an extra app or bit of software like Winzip to do the unzipping.
1. Kinnaris Quintet Gortavale Rock/ The Road To Poynton
2. The Furrow Collective My Son David
3. Tautumeitas Pāde
4. Emilyn Stam & Filippo Gambetta Alessandrine
5. John Smith Hares On The Mountain
6. Jean-Philippe Rykiel & Lansiné Kouyaté Kangaba-Paris
7. Gaye Su Akyol Bağrımızda Taş
8. Solasta Lost And Found
9. The Other Years Adaline
10. Astrakan Project Inês Rouanez
11. Jon Wilks Colin’s Ghost
12. Davey & Dyer An Lanow
13. Moussu T e lei Jovents C’est Marseillais
14. Amira Kheir Sameeri (Kindred Spirits)
15. Bâton Bleu Sarakiniko
16. Fara The Port Polka/ Rognvald Ritch, The Little/ The Shore