When the download is completed, double-click that Zip file to unpack it. Inside the resulting folder you’ll find sixteen mp3 files which you can play on your computer or load onto your iPod or other mp3 player.
You can use use your computer’s disc-burning software like iTunes or Windows Media Player to burn them to a standard audio CDR. You’ll also find PDF artwork in the unzipped folder so that you can print a booklet for a slimline jewel case, and label artwork to use where your printer has the facility to print onto the face of CDs.
Note: some Windows PC systems produce apparently duplicated files in the unzipping process. Any with their file names commencing ._ can be safely ignored or deleted by Windows users. And unlike Macs, some PCs require you to download an extra app or bit of software like Winzip to do the unzipping.
- The Mekons Simone On The Beach
- Kristi Stassinopoulou & Stathis Kalyviotis Ouden Oida (I Know Nothing)
- Shirley Collins Cruel Lincoln
- Jim Moray William Of Barbary
- Piccola Orchestra Gagarin Piaghesa
- Ewan McLennan & George Monbiot I’m Coming Home
- John Renbourn & Wizz Jones In Stormy Weather
- Vieux Kanté Sinamon
- Martin Simpson & Dom Flemons Coalman Blues
- Maggie Holland Morecambe Bay
- Coope Boyes Simpson Napoleon’s Dream
- Alsarah & The Nubatones Eroos Elneel
- Methera Rising Sun
- The Shee Lady Gray
- Stein Urheim Oh So Nice
- Paride Peddio & Jonathan Della Marianna Femminas Bellas